Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Letter congratulating someone on opening a new business

                                                                                                                              [date]
Dear Evelyn:

Congratulations on opening your own truck sales business. I know it’s been a
dream of yours for some time, and I am overjoyed that you finally have gotten
your own business up and going.

I must tell you how much I admire you for the determination and fortitude you
have had to follow through on your dream. Those of us who have gotten to
know you personally and professionally over the past several years are not at
all surprised that you’ve been able to muster up the convictions to act on your
passions, and we’ve little doubt that you will succeed beyond all expectations.

Nancy and I would love to join you at your opening reception next Sunday.
We’ll be there to cheer you on and share in your joyous occasion.

Regards,
Simon Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment