Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Letter introducing new salesperson

[date]

Mr. Lawrence Volpe, Treasurer
Boonton Medical Center
100 Harlan Drive
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 54321


Dear Mr. Volpe,


Last week I mentioned to you that I am being promoted to vice president at
Gleechie Medical Equipment Supply Company. Taking over my territory as
your sales representative will be Felicia Mamet. Felicia has been with Gleechie
for four years in our Indiana office.


Felicia and I will be in your area on May 25 and 26. We would like to take
some time on one of those two evenings to take you and Mark McIntyre to
dinner and a baseball game. I’m hoping that this will give both of you the
chance to get to know Felicia.


Larry, Felicia is my handpicked replacement. I know she will give Boonton
Medical Center the attention it deserves. I have little doubt that you will be
pleased with my choice.


I look forward to hearing from you to confirm our meeting.


Best regards,




 

 Alice Krauss
Sales Representative




AK:js

cc: Mark McIntyre
Felicia Mamet

No comments:

Post a Comment